Course #: SP2A1119
November 12-13, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern
Convene Commerce Square
Take advantage of our $1507.50 price by registering early!
* After Friday, October 11, 2019, costs are $1687.50.
century leaders are problem solvers. But how do successful leaders get from
point A: Identifying a problem exists to point B: The problem is solved? The
answer is: Very carefully, especially when they don’t have authority over
budget. This highly interactive, practical course presents participants with
best practice methodologies and key tools and techniques to help them take a
problem from root cause analysis, to creating a cost-benefit analysis, to
crafting a compelling story in an effort to obtain funding. Participants will
have the opportunity to work on their own work-related problem during several
activities. Participants will leave with a partially completed business case
for their solution as well as the benefit of hearing first-hand accounts of
practical solutions from other participants.
- Create a clear problem statement
- Articulate the effects of this
- Identify the root cause(s)
- Identify the stakeholders and
decision makers for funding the solution
- Create a cost-benefit analysis
- Craft a value proposition
- Create a compelling story
communicating the vision and business case to secure funding
- Site Managers
- Sponsor Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Senior Clinical Research Associates
The course will be led by one of the following
J. Deiaco-Smith, M.S.Ed.
Click here for complete trainer
Day One: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Module 1: Problem Solving: Developing clear problem statements, analyzing
root cause, defining quality solutions – corrective actions
Two: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Module 1: Problem Solving, continued: Defining quality solutions – preventative actions
- Module 2: Building the Business Case: Identifying and analyzing stakeholders, when you need
funding – developing a cost-benefit analysis
- Module 3: Obtaining Buy-In: Crafting the value proposition, telling your story
- Activity 1: Writing Good Problem Statements
- Activity 2: Root Cause Analysis:
- Activity 3: Root Cause Analysis:
Cause and Effect Diagram
- Activity 4: Your Problem’s Root
- Activity 5: Your Problem’s Solutions
- Activity 6: Your Solution’s
- Activity 7: Your Solution’s
- Activity 8: Your Solution’s Value
- Activity 9: Telling Your Story
fees include assorted breakfast items that will be available each day ½ hour
prior to the start of the seminar. Also included is a Networking Lunch that
will be served each training day.
Special rates are available for
multiple attendees from the same organization.
Contact Melissa Dolen at 781-972-5418 to discuss your options and take
advantage of the savings.
Click here for our seminar
Barnett International is accredited by the
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing
pharmacy education. Participants will
receive 15 hours (1.5 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full
participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program
evaluation. Barnett International will
issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program
completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-17-061-L01-P.
this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1