Course #: SAMD1219
December 10-11, 2019 | San Diego, CA
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern
San Diego Solamar
Take advantage of our $1507.50 price by registering early!
* After Friday, November 8, 2019, costs are $1687.50.
put, mindfulness is paying attention in the moment to thoughts and actions.
Mindfulness increases productivity, enhances leadership effectiveness and
supports happiness. It also helps leaders to meet adaptive challenges resulting
from constant change. This highly interactive course teaches clinical research
professionals how to employ mindfulness in their day-to-day work, how to make
the connection between mindfulness and emotional intelligence, and tips on
reducing stress and improving performance for themselves and their teams in
high stress clinical research environments.
- Describe mindfulness and emotional intelligence
and explain their applicability to the clinical research professional
- Explain how the practice of
mindfulness contributes to increased productivity, enhanced creativity,
and compassionate leadership
- Describe the benefits of mindfulness
in clinical research situations
- Identify five tips and techniques to
integrate mindfulness practice into daily life
- Leaders and Managers from Sites, Sponsors and
- Project Management Professionals
The course will be led by one of the following
J. Deiaco, Ph.D.
Click here for complete trainer
Day One: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Module 1: Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence: What is mindfulness and emotional intelligence?;
Development of emotional intelligence; How regular practice can lead to
better decision making; Improving communication skills through mindfulness
Two: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Module 2: Application of Skills: Benefits of emotional intelligence: Increasing
productivity, enhancing leadership effectiveness, promoting happiness; Continuing
to reap the rewards: Sustaining practice
- Attention and Focus Exercise
- Self-Awareness-Emotional Regulation
- Mindful Listening (Informal and
- Mindful Conversation (Informal and
fees include assorted breakfast items that will be available each day ½ hour
prior to the start of the seminar. Also included is a Networking Lunch that
will be served each training day.
Special rates are available for
multiple attendees from the same organization.
Contact Melissa Dolen at 781-972-5418 to discuss your options and take
advantage of the savings.
Click here for our seminar
Barnett International is accredited by the
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing
pharmacy education. Participants will
receive 15 hours (1.5 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full
participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program
evaluation. Barnett International will
issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program
completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-17-102-L01-P.
this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1