The CFR/ICH GCP Reference Guide for Medical Devices provides the critical information you need to know to stay current with the medical device and combination product industry’s codes and regulations.
The compact nature of the guide offers an easy way to keep key device regulations right at your fingertips and readily available for quick reference. Updated as of April 1, 2016, regulations included are:
- Title 21 - Food and Drugs
- Good Clinical Practice Parts 11, 50, 54, 56
- Medical Devices and Quality Systems Parts 801, 803, 806, 807, 812, 814, 820, 822
- Product Jurisdiction (Combination Products) Part 3
- ICH Guideline
- Good Clinical Practice (E6) as adopted by the FDA
- Custom Covers and Multiple Copy Discounts Available!
The convenient and easy-to-reference pocket guide is ideal for new hire packets, giveaways, IRBs, regulatory personnel, QA/QC departments, institutions, site and management organizations, CRAs, sponsors, investigator meetings, research facilities, universities, hospitals, and more!
Call: 1-800-856-2556 | Email: email@example.com
Standard orders of 100+ books are only $10.95 per book!
This Guide can also be customized with your company logo for orders of 100+ books. Call for details.
4'x7' soft cover pocket guide.
Drug-Specific CFR Guide also available.